“How to Find a Job in Tough Times:
Guerrilla Job Search Secrets Revealed!”
Want to find the right job fast? Even when you’re being downsized?
Job-search experts David Perry and Anita Martel can make that happen for you.
Here’s what you’ll discover in their new job-search seminar for the Southwestern Virginia Training Center, based on their 62 years of combined experience and their books, “GUERRILLA MARKETING FOR JOB HUNTERS 3.0” and the “ABSOLUTE JOB SEARCH GUIDE” …
- Should you include a picture on your resume? (Answer: Yes! But not a picture of your face.) And should you print your resume in color? Revealed live onstage.
- How a “cup in a box” can get you a job interview, even when hordes of people are competing against you for advertised positions — regardless of the position’s level.
- What to do FIRST in your job search. (Get this wrong and no hiring manager or recruiter will return your phone calls. Period.)
- Fact: Most people put less time into choosing employers than they do in writing a grocery list — and then struggle to get hired. We’ll fix that and show you how to make job leads appear where before you saw none.
- What to write in the one part of your cover letter that EVERY employer reads (and how to know with certainty that it will get read — nobody else will show you this.)
- How to legally “hack” into Monster.com or Indeed.com and clarify your employment goals in only minutes — with almost no effort on your part.
- Finally! How to REALLY prepare for a job interview. You can banish the jitters, walk calmly into almost any hiring manager’s office, and blow them away if you do one simple thing. It lets you set the agenda and take control of the entire conversation.
- How to leverage social media like LinkedIn, Facebook and other web sites to take advantage of “the secret lives of recruiters.”
David and Anita are the only speakers in America teaching the authentic “Guerrilla Job Hunting” tactics. You may have seen them in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, New York Times, etc. Now, meet them live!