A Penny for your thoughts? Think Again! More like a Million Dollars.
- Can you tell me more about the company culture and values?
- What are the main responsibilities and expectations for this role?
- How does the company approach professional development and career growth for employees?
- Can you walk me through the typical day in this role?
- What are some recent projects or initiatives the company has taken on?
- How does the company measure success in this position?
- What are some challenges and opportunities in this role?
- How does the company approach work-life balance?
- Can you tell me about the team I’ll be working with?
- Can you provide any information about the company’s future plans and goals?
These are the Top 10 interview questions that you should use at every job interview… but there not ALL the questions. You want more? Think in terms of what you would want to now before you invested a million dollars because at a minimum that’s what your career is worth over time.